Company Name:- Engagedly labs
Engagedly is hiring candidates who have completed the BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE who are eligible for the role of QA Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Engagedly Recruitment 2021|
|Description||You are a passionate fresher with a relevant course in testing. You are energetic with strong problem-solving skills in software testing. You are a talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic tester who is passionate about quality and cutting-edge technology. Knowledge of Manual UI testing of Web, Mobile Applications and familiarity with API. Good exposure to testing strategies, test plan, processes, analyzing & debugging, (TCD) test case development, TDG( test data generation). Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Engagedly is a fast-growing HR Software company, growing at 200% in 2018. With clients in over 20 countries, we focus on providing clients with the tools they need to successfully implement their performance management strategy.
Located in the heart of Bangalore, our R&D division values a very collaborative and transparent work environment. With that in mind, we are on the hunt for a team of dedicated, creative developers with a passion for all things Tech!
Job Details for Engagedly Recruitment 2021
- Job role:- QA Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 2 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Eligibility Criteria for Engagedly Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Engagedly Recruitment 2021
- At a strategic level, our QA team will help drive the Software Development Process towards quality-centric methodologies.
- The QA team will also drive efficiencies in the QA process and invest appropriately in-process change, tools, etc.
- The goal of our QA team is to build a comprehensive test suite that will be utilized to validate the solution in a scalable and repeatable manner.
- The QA team identifies use cases, create test plans and defines test strategy to validate software design via manual tests.
- QAE is responsible for conducting functional, regression and integration testing.
- You will collaborate and closely work with engineering and product teams to enhance and maintain the applications.
- You are responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail and coming up with the test strategy/planning, developing test cases, test execution and reporting.
As an ideal candidate–
- You are a passionate fresher with a relevant course in testing.
- You are energetic with strong problem-solving skills in software testing.
- You are a talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic tester who is passionate about quality and cutting-edge technology.
- Knowledge of Manual UI testing of Web, Mobile Applications and familiarity with API.
- Good exposure to testing strategies, test plan, processes, analyzing & debugging, (TCD) test case development, TDG( test data generation).
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills Required for Engagedly Recruitment 2021
- Define, develop and implement well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Create detailed & comprehensive test plans. Be able to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Plan and perform thorough regression testing across various supported platforms.
- Participate in all aspects of testing including functional and end-to-end testing
- Develop and maintain quality metrics to achieve quality goals
- Build a roadmap for tools/frameworks to improve QA processes
- Triage bugs reported and work towards reducing the number of client bugs reported in production.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
Desired interpersonal excellence:-
- Challenge the status quo & focus on continuous improvements
- Ability to work with uncertainties, moving targets/changes
- Self-motivated and is able to take ownership to meet deadlines
- Able to build trustworthy relationships
- Collaborate well with all internal-external stakeholders
- Excellent with communication in English
- Have the hunger to learn & grow
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE