Company Name – Danfoss
Danfoss is a Danish multinational company, based in Denmark, with more than 28,000 employees globally. Danfoss was founded in 1933. At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow.
Danfoss is hiring for the position of Mechanical Design Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships and free courses with certifications to be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Engineer – Mechanical Design|
|Description||Danfoss is hiring for the position of Mechanical Design Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships and free courses with certifications to be updated on our website.|
|Work Location||Oragadam, Chennai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
As a constantly growing company, Danfoss is looking for motivated employees who want to work with us on our success. We are seeking an Engineer within Mechanical Design & Development of Power Electronic products and solutions that would be required to deliver New Product Development (NPD) projects.
Qualifications – B.E (Mechanical Engineering) / ME on CAD / CAM
Job Role – Mechanical Design Engineer
Experience Needed – 2 to 5 years
Job Location – Oragadam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Design visualization efforts with 3D CAD models and essential component and assembly details to explore multiple design options
- Developing innovative designs to meet all requirements for performance, reliability, cost, and manufacturability
- Developing engineering design concepts for components and electromechanical assemblies that have stringent requirements for size, precision, reliability, and cost
- Perform simple analytical modeling, simulation, and analysis at parts /subsystem and product levels using simulation software on areas of Thermal, Structural, and vibration simulations.
- Perform a high level of tolerance stack-up calculations and use Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Preparation/presentation of design analysis reports and part/assembly drawing reviews with internal and global stakeholders like SCM, Product Management, Service, etc.
- Develop product, component test, and purchase specifications and perform Mechanics related engineering and Approval plan tests related to components and products and ensure timely test reports are made and submitted for review.
- Coordinate with suppliers/vendors on parts/subsystems/ systems manufacturing qualification and documentation
- Create detailed drawings and communicate with suppliers during prototype development
- Design for X(Assembly, Testability, Serviceability, quality, and cost).
- Knowledge in design for automation and manual assembly.
- Exposure to Global product design and development.