Event Management Internship in Indore at Breakout. For more such off-campus drives, internships and free courses with certifications updates on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
Breakout is Bangalore’s first and only interactive and immersive real-life escape game. As a team, you are on a mission, where you are locked in a small room filled with interesting, brain-tickling puzzles, and mysteries that test your on-your-feet thinking, reasoning capabilities, and your ability to ‘jugaad’. Escape the room in 60-quick minutes, else, you shall be trapped there for all eternity.
You and your team are placed in the heart of a mysterious case, the only way out is by finding the right clues, dealing with life-threatening obstacles and disturbing distractions to solve the mystery that leads you to the Ultimate Escape! Set on an investigation, Study the forensics, Dig every dimension, Leave no fingerprints behind! All you and your team have is 1-hour inside a locked room. Examine every suspect of the case and trust no one.
Look for the hidden hints and clues, collect the evidence, solve the Enigma and make your Grand Escape in time! Now, experience the thrill of living your life on the edge. Bond with your mates over exciting strategies and experience the synergy both inside and outside of these breakout rooms. Investigate real life crimes, use your street smart ideas and dive into the world of crime and mysteries!
About Event Management Internship
- Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work on planning, executing, and following-up for conducting events for promotions, marketing, and brand building
- Interact with customers and brief them about the games
- Manage birthday parties, corporate events, and gatherings that come to Breakout
- Location: SIMCHA ADVENTURE & THEME PARK.
|Event Management Internship in Indore at Breakout
|Work on planning, executing, and following-up for conducting events for promotions, marketing, and brand building
|Per month – 10000 (INR)
- Well Event Management Skill
- Business Communication
Who can apply
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 13th Oct’21 and 23rd Nov’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Flexible working hours
- Job offer