Expleo Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Pune, Maharashtra
Expleo Recruitment Drive 2021 : Expleo is recruiting freshers candidates who have degree in B.E/B.Tech with basic Computer knowledge for the Quality Engineering job category. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company. Expleo Smart is hiring candidates as Trainee. The company announces a recruitment drive for the Pune, Maharashtra.
You should carefully read all the necessary information regarding employment, before applying. The candidate should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Excellent job opportunity for Freshers and Experienced candidates.
Expleo is an engineering, quality services, and management consulting company. The company is active in a variety of industries, including banking & financial services, insurance, automotive & manufacturing, retail & logistics, telecommunications, energy & utilities, and public services. Customers include Airbus, Barclays, BP, Commerzbank, Credit Suisse, Daimler, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Post AG, Volkswagen AG, Eurobet, Eurogate, T-Mobile, T-Systems and Zurich Group.
Expleo Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers as Trainee – Information Details
|Description||Expleo is recruiting freshers candidates who have degree in B.E/B.Tech with basic Computer knowledge for the Quality Engineering job category. It is the Best opportunity for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree holders to become a part of a well-Reputed company. Expleo Smart is hiring candidates as Trainee. The company announces a recruitment drive for the Pune, Maharashtra.|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Knowledge in software development, QA Automation etc. (no specific tool or technology stack requirement as such)
- Excellent communication skills.
- BE, B-Tech with good academic records.
- Passing year = 2019, 2020/2021
- CDAC or equivalent certification is a must.
- Ready to join immediately
Apply Link for (Expleo Recruitment Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers as Trainee): Apply Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE
Does Expleo Group have a pension plan?
Good staff, flexi-time, good pension, interesting work and development possibilities
Strategy and cultural aspects needs improving
Does Expleo Group offer parental leave?
Clear growth path and growth opportunities
Low pay Incompetent managers that lack passion and people skills Minimum benefits Minimum leave No company culture No transparency Lack of company direction
How are the career development opportunities at Expleo Group?
Best place to work with handing work-life balance. Management is always taking decisions considering employees’ benefits. Also always giving us a lot of career opportunities and great experience of work.
Nothing at the moment ……
What kind of career opportunities exist at Expleo Group?
1)Has Good Technical projects from Technology Gaint clients. 2) Good opportunity to grow and learn.
1) Managers lack leadership quality. 2)There is a lack of communication from Management to Employees
How do employees feel about their professional development opportunities at Expleo Group?
Good work environment. Respects both Clients and employees. Accepts feedback and opinions from staff members Good learning for freshers Talented seniors to guide Lots of opportunities to grow and learn
No cons. Transparency between employee and managers is improving .please continue the same
How is management perceived at Expleo Group?
In this organization, I have learned and upskill my technical knowledge.
Everything is good. The company is providing lots of facilities to the employees and managers are very supportive.
Does Expleo Group offer bonus pay?
Working in partnership to agree on flexible working and remote working from home Competitive salary Great support network approachable senior management
No bonus or share schemes until you reach a certain senior grade
What are pay raises like at Expleo Group?
Some direct managers are good people and will care for you The teams are mostly made of hardworking and good willing people
Human resources are what they are: resources You must leave the company to get a proper raise
What is a typical working day like at Expleo Group?
A good graduate program that includes a working trip to South Africa and a good starting graduate wage Great Internal training (when classes aren’t canceled) Knowledgeable co-workers The company is reputable and growing strongly
Salary, in general, is not as good as in other companies, resulting in a regular turnover of staff No bonus program 40-hour workweek (some other consultancies work less) Hard to move up the ladder, career review is done by people that might not be working on the same client site as you so possess little honest information Career review seems more like an exercise in talking yourself up rather than an accurate review of your work
What are working conditions like at Expleo Group?
peaceful place with Good infrastructure to work
No office bus facility provided on the daily basis irrespective of cab facility when only work is extended
What do employees say about the location of the Expleo Group office?
Close to home which is good
Currently unsure of the future