FB Off Campus Drive
|Job Title||Facebook Recruitment Drive 2021|
|Description||Facebook is hiring for Software Engineer – Rosetta. The Rosetta team sits at the heart of XROS.|
|Work Location||Burlingame – CA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started. If you need support, please reach out to [email protected].
Responsibility for Facebook Recruitment Drive 2021
- Contribute significantly to the IDL compiler and runtime implementations.
- Architect platform specific and platform independent subsystems of the runtimes.
- Own OKRs for the work-stream and ensure proper scheduling, design, and implementation.
- Instrument, profile, and fix problems to ensure best-in-class performance on resource-constrained mobile platforms.
- Help refine ergonomics based on developer and usability feedback.
- Collaborate with other teams across AR/VR to present a unified developer offering.
Minimum Qualifications for Facebook Recruitment Drive 2021
- BS degree in computer science or related field.
- 4+ years experience in C++, C, Objective-C, Rust, Scala, Scheme, Lisp or Haskell.
- 4+ years experience core systems or compiler development.
- Experience profiling, debugging, and optimizing production code.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in modern C++ constructs and practices (C++17, etc.).
- Functional language skills (Scala, Haskell, F#, LISP, Scheme, etc.).
- Experience with existing IDL compilers (MIDL, AIDL, Thrift, ProtoBuf, Flat Buffers, etc.).
- Track record of being an early adopter/contributor for new frameworks.
- Experience with parsers, compilers, code generation, virtual machines, etc.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Google is also hiring, check more details here.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE