Company Name: Fanatics
Fanatics are hiring candidates who have completed B.Tech/MCA and are eligible for the position of Production Support Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Fanatics Off Campus Drive 2022
|Manage the tech production support tasks and activities as per laid down guidelines Proactively monitor alerts and system performance for issues. Run Incident Management processes and Incident Command functions on high severity issues
|Hyderabad – INDIA
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally.
Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers, and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
Job Details for Fanatics Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Production Support Analyst
- Qualification:- B.Tech/MCA
- Batch:- 2020/2021/2022
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Salary: As Per Company Norms
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Fanatics Off-Campus Drive 2022
This is a full-time opportunity to be part of a very exciting team within the Site Reliability Organization. You will be supporting our production support environment that runs on the latest technologies, platforms, and tools.
- Manage the tech production support tasks and activities as per laid down guidelines
- Proactively monitor alerts and system performance for issues.
- Run Incident Management processes and Incident Command functions on high severity issues.
- Create or maintain operational runbooks.
- Establish feedback loops for discovered production patterns to ensure constant stability and drive iterative improvements.
- Support the engagement 24*7. Implies, you will be required to work in either morning/afternoon/night shifts on a rotation basis. You will also be required to work on weekends and holidays on a rotation basis.
- Other duties as needed or required
Skills Required For Fanatics Off-Campus Drive 2022
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- MCA or B. Tech in Computer Science
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and a good team player with a positive attitude towards work
- Showcase flexibility at work
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE