Finastra Internship Drive 2023
Company Name: Finastra
Finastra Internship Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Finastra Internship Drive 2023|
|Description||Reporting to the Test Manager, the Associate Quality Engineer will work closely with development and product teams to understand the functional and other non-functional requirements of projects. This position requires a highly motivated individual that is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and a fluid environment|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
At Finastra our purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone & redefine finance for good. We’re the orchestrator of open finance; building and delivering innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. We’re one of the world’s largest FinTechs, working with over 9,000 customers including 90 of the top 100 banks globally.
Job Details for Finastra Internship Drive 2023
- Job role:- Intern
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Experience:- 0 – 1 year
- Salary:- As Per Company Standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Finastra Internship Drive 2023
Reporting to the Test Manager, the Associate Quality Engineer will work closely with development and product teams to understand the functional and other non-functional requirements of projects. This position requires a highly motivated individual that is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and a fluid environment. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented, approachable, dependable, and reliable with good business sense and judgment. This position requires a self-starter with the ability to manage & prioritize multiple concurrent automation and performance testing projects.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as an Associate Quality Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Deliver against QA engineering goals
Perform Manual testing and Automated Testing activities leveraging Agile methodology
Create, re-factor, extend, and maintain Automation test scripts as part of the CI/CD process and Release process.
Set up and maintain Test environments.
Perform non-functional testing as per the project requirements.
Work collaboratively across multiple teams to achieve results.
Communicate test results vs. test schedule and test plans
Skills Required For Finastra Internship Drive 2023
- Computer Science Engineering with minimum CGPA 7 (Pass out not before 2022).
- Excellent Programming skills ( Java & or Python)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Automation Framework is an added advantage.
- Passion for Testing
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE