Fluor Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Gurgaon
Fluor Recruitment 2022 scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Fluor Recruitment 2022
|Gurugram – IN
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and no required previous years of work-related experience (new graduate); a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Engineer-in-Training achievement status accomplished
Advanced knowledge of discipline codes and standards, commercial availability and cost of materials
Practical field experience
Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs
The purpose of this position is to use established practices and guidelines applying educational knowledge of design engineering principles as listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence.
This position supports the Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects or performs work on routine scope engineering assignments and performs specific and limited portions of engineering assignments.
Perform and check routine calculations, specify simple equipment, and solve problems of simple engineering complexity
Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
Participate in equipment and material procurement activities
Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
Other duties as assigned
How to Apply for Fluor Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE