We are building Bottom Street
Flutter Development internship at PaprClip bottom Street is a financial content discovery platform for retail investors and traders which helps for making better financial decisions.
PaprClip is a smart Digital Receipt generating technology that enables retailers to provide paperless receipts by replacing the thermal printers. Paprclip Software supports every type of POS and generates a unique code in real time basis.
A customer simply inputs the code in the PaprClip Free smartphone app to get the digital copy of the receipt. The Mobile app helps store all receipts in One place. The app also functions as an expense management tool. It eliminates the cost of printing paper receipts . Creates Utility of time and storage for both retailers and Customers. No need of giving out personal details every time you shop. It is highly convenient and helps manage the expenses.
About the Flutter Development
Flutter Development work from home internship at PaprClip:
1. Work on Flutter to improve and iterate Android and iOS applications
2. Write code for the Flutter based app logic as well as the business logic using reducers, actions, and frameworks
3. Diagnose and perform bug fixes along with performance bottlenecks
4. Collaborate with teams in other organizations to ensure that required business features and compliance rules are implemented effectively
5. Build service artifacts, plan deployment, and coordinate timeline & tasks with project management & teams
6. Create and maintain documentation for your projects
7. Drive the discussions and decisions of technical topics related to the team
Skill(s) required for Flutter Development
- Google Analytics
- User Interface (UI) Development
- Android Firebase
Who can apply for internship
1. Available for the work from home job/internship
2. Start the work from home internship between 30th Oct’21 and 4th Dec’21
3. Duration : 2 months
4. Relevant skills and interests
- Flexible work hours
Number of openings for Development internship