Gap Inc. Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Gap Inc.
Gap Inc. Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree for the position of Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Gap Inc. Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||In this role, you will design highly scalable and high-performing technology solutions in an Agile work environment and produce and deliver code and/or test cases using Agile practices. You will collaborate closely with business support teams, product managers, security, and architecture to assist in resolving critical production issues to help simplify and improve business processes through the latest in technology and automation|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and Athleta — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make a product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you’re one of the super-talented who thrives on change, aren’t afraid to take risks, and love to make a difference, come grow with us
Job Details for Gap Inc. Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Software Engineer
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Salary: ₹72,850.00-₹92,900.00
- Experience:- 0 – 3 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Gap Inc. Off Campus Drive 2023
- In this role, you will design highly scalable and high-performing technology solutions in an Agile work environment and produce and deliver code and/or test cases using Agile practices. You will collaborate closely with business support teams, product managers, security, and architecture to assist in resolving critical production issues to help simplify and improve business processes through the latest in technology and automation. You are a technical expert who will lead through the requirements gathering, design, development, deployment, and support phases of a product. You will become proficient in at least one core programming language or package.
What You’ll Do
Define technical specifications and development requirements that result in high-performing technology.
Develop and review software to solve business problems of moderate scope by keeping customer experience at the forefront.
Adopt and model a DevOps mindset by applying automation, continuous integration, and continuous delivery in everything we do.
Foster innovation by applying best practices and learning from emerging technologies and through collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders.
Provide on-the-job training to new members.
Communicate difficult concepts and provide recommendations.
Enables collaboration such as mobilizing teams and active participation in problem-solving sessions
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE