GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2022 | Hub Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore
Company: GE Renewable Energy
GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2022: GE Renewable Energy: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments:
Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Hub Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title||GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2022|
|Description||B.Tech/ M.Tech (or equivalent) in Mechanical, Structural, or equivalent from an accredited college or university.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2022:
- B.Tech/ M.Tech (or equivalent) in Mechanical, Structural, or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
The Hub Mechanical Design Engineer is a role in the Land Constrain Hub Subsystem engineering team. This role will be the primary owner of fabricated parts in the wind turbine hub.
- Own component design lifecycle of fabricated mechanical parts in the hub subsystem.
- Author technical specifications and produce detailed drawings of parts for manufacturing with the help of product definition team. Support sourcing qualifications and supplier quality assessments.
- Interface with external suppliers and sourcing to develop component design cycles that meet wind turbine new product introduction delivery targets.
- Resolve field issues and provide technical support to product service engineers.
- Develop and drive tests to validate component capability and reliability.
- Guide continuous improvement on analytical tools relative to fabricated part capability and cost optimization.
- Communicate design details and technical recommendations to technical leader.
- Assess field data to improve operability and reliability of responsible parts
- Strong technical background with a physics-based approach to understanding & solving technical problems
- Deep domain knowledge of structural design and analysis.
- knowledge of ANSYS or other finite element analysis tools.
- Fluency with technical drawing
- Experience with 3D-CAD tools such as UG.
- Experience in renewable energy or power generation technology.
- Proactive and open approach to learning and expanding role scope
- Effective communication skills – verbal, written, and creating/developing and delivering presentations
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply for GE Renewable Energy Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE