GEA Group Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GEA Group
GEA Group Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply : GEA is one of the world’s largest systems suppliers for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical sectors. Our portfolio includes machinery and plants as well as advanced process technology, components and comprehensive services. Used across diverse industries, they enhance the sustainability and efficiency of production processes globally.
Our business model has evolved significantly since our founding in 1881 as a metals trading company. Today, our five business divisions are supported by more than 18,000 dedicated employees located in 62 countries. GEA customers benefit from our global reach, extensive local presence, and from the depth and breadth of our processing knowledge and portfolio, underpinned by a strong sense of purpose and responsibility.
Company Website: www.gea.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical
Salary: Best in Industry
|Job Title||GEA Group Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria For GEA Group Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
Job Description for GEA Group Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
We are searching for a dependable graduate engineer trainee to join our team. The GET will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects. You should be able to follow the instructions, but also take initiative and come up with your own ideas.
Job Responsibilities for GEA Group Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the manager.
Shadowing senior members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
Taking notes and sharing your findings with your manager and other relevant stakeholders.
Establishing professional relationships with staff.
Establishing cross functional interaction within the entity.
Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Skills for GEA Group Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Good academic scores at high schools, colleges, and universities.
CAD software knowledge: Autodesk Inventor / AutoCAD / Solid works / NX / Creo
PDM/PLM Knowledge: Teamcenter / Autodesk Vault / SAP.
Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A candidate should be a good team worker in a multicultural team.
A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism
How to Apply For GEA Group Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE