GIC Recruitment 2021 for Officers-Assistant Manager | Any Degree | Last Date: 29 March 2021
GIC Recruitment 2021: General Insurance Corporation of India announced notification for the engagement of Scale-I Officers Assistant Manager. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 44 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager. The detailed eligibility and application process of General Insurance Corporation Recruitment given below.
General Insurance of India GIC:
General Insurance of India is the state-owned insurance company, and it’s registered headquarter office is located in Mumbai. The primary responsibility of GIC is to sale the reinsurance in the Indian insurance market. The foreign insurance companies from France, Switzerland and Germany are joining together with GIC in the year 2016.
GIC Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Job Title||Scale-I Officer/Assistant Manager|
|Description||General Insurance Corporation of India announced notification for the engagement of Scale-I Officers Assistant Manager. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 44 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager. The detailed eligibility and application process of General Insurance Corporation Recruitment given below|
|Estimated salary||Per month – 32795 (INR)|
|Work Location||Mumbai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Qualification : Any Degree
- Total Posts : 44
- Experience : Freshers
- Salary : Rs. 32,795-62315/- month
- Job Location :Across India
- Last Date : 29 March 2021
GIC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduation with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General & OBC candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidate applying for any stream must possess computer proficiency.
Age (As on 01.02.2021):
- Minimum Age Limit is 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 30 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- Schedule Caste / Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- For Other Backward Class – 3 Years
- For Persons with Disability – 10 Years
- Others as per government policy
GIC Recruitment Officers (AM) Selection process:
- The selection for the above post shall be based on shortlisting of the candidates based on Written Test and performance in Group Discussion and interview.
- The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview, will be 200.
Scheme of Examination:
- (a)Part A: Higher Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking (For General Stream), Technical & Professional Knowledge Test in the relevant discipline (For Hindi Officer).
- (B) Part B & Part C of the examination shall be standard for the candidates of all the streams.
- (C) PART B: Test of Reasoning (20), Test of English Language (20), Test of General Awareness (20), Test of Quantitative Aptitude & Computer Literacy (20).
- (D) Part C (Descriptive): English Language test which consists of Essay, precise and Comprehension.
- (E) For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from those obtained.
- (F) Tests will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi except for the analysis of the English Language.
|Max. Marks||No. of Qns||Duration (minutes)|
GIC Recruitment – Minimum qualifying marks:
- In online test – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
- For overall selection process (online test, GD and Interview) – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-Note: No fee for SC/ST category and PH candidates and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies
How to apply GIC Recruitment 2021 for Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online from 11 March 2021 to 29 March 2021.
Note: This notification is based on indicative advertisement published on newspaper.The detailed advertisement and application will be available on GIC website from 11 March 2021.
To Apply: (Application link available from 11 March 2021)
- Online Registration commences from GIC website: 11 March 2021
- Last Date for Online Registration: 21 March 2021