Global Foundries Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Yield Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Micro Electronics/ Electronics | 2015 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Global Foundries Recruitment 2021: GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s leading specialty foundry. We deliver differentiated feature-rich solutions that enable our clients to develop innovative products for high-growth market segments.
GF provides a broad range of platforms and features with a unique mix of design, development and fabrication services. With an at-scale manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GF has the flexibility and agility to meet the dynamic needs of clients across the globe.
We are changing the industry that’s changing the world.
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Engineer Integration and Yield
|Global Foundries is hiring yield engineers
|Bangalore – India
Positions: Engineer – Integration & Yield
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-5 years
Eligibility Criteria for Global Foundries Recruitment 2021:
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc / ME/ M.Tech – Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Micro Electronics
This position is for Senior Yield Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ India center at Bangalore, supporting 200mm wafer FAB in Burlington, Vermont, USA. The candidate will be responsible for functional/sort test monitoring, root cause analysis and related manufacturing operations.
- Identify maverick wafers after the functional/sort test by program and collect wafer spatial signals
- Passionately work to correlate inline Wafer Electrical Test and Defects data to maverick wafers in order to identify the root cause of functional/sort test failure. Execute bin-2-defect analysis n maverick wafers.
- Drive the segmentation of spatial patters at Functional/sort test based on type of the patterns namely photo pattern, repeaters, location sensitive patterns, edge patterns, CoW patterns and additional regrouping based on the failing sort bins
- Work with respective teams and provide inputs to create apps for the local Yield Engineering needs
- Actively learn G85 pick map editing tool and assist in ‘inking out’ problematic die.
- Summarize weekly WET signal package for specific technologies/ customers for internal use and also summarize CFM/PCM defect trends as needed
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to Burlington teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and open to working on weekend shifts on rotational basis as required by the business
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./MTech. with 0-5 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Good understanding of semiconductor process technology, solid state device physics and submicron device architectures
- Decent critical thinking skills and basic understanding of statistical data analysis is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Aggressive learner and a strong team player, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of assigned work
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Scripting skills are a plus
How to Apply for Global Foundries Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE