Company Name: Google
Google is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech to be eligible for the position of Information Technology Apprenticeship. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Google Apprenticeship Drive 2023|
|Description||Train in networking, infrastructure, and multi-platform system administration, and develop further skills through experience in communication technology (video and voice), hardware, mobile devices, and project management. Help support internal infrastructure by escalating issues to appropriate teams. Attend required training and participate in mentoring sessions as specified|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google is proud to boast a network that provides service to millions of Internet users around the world. The Network Engineering team is responsible for operating that network reliably and at scale. As a member of the team, you have a direct impact on design and feature enhancements to keep our systems running smoothly.
Job Details for Google Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Information Technology Apprenticeship
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Batch:- 2023
- Experience Needed:- Freshers
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Google Off Campus Drive 2023
- Train in networking, infrastructure, and multi-platform system administration, and develop further skills through experience in communication technology (video and voice), hardware, mobile devices, and project management.
- Help support internal infrastructure by escalating issues to appropriate teams.
- Attend required training and participate in mentoring sessions as specified.
- Help support internal employees on all of their IT needs across a variety of platforms (e.g., ChromeOS, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.).
Skills Required For Google Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or another technical discipline.
- 6 months of experience in an IT or a related technical field (e.g., personal projects, coding languages, operating systems, building computers/apps, volunteering with STEM organizations, etc.).
- Experience in customer service roles.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience thinking critically and problem-solving.
- Interest in or experience with technology.
- Ability to work on ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and within a team framework.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE