Google Off Campus Drive
<Google Recruitment 2021, Google is hiring for Acoustics Supplier Development Engineer.
|Job Title||Google Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Google has one of the largest and most powerful computing infrastructures in the world. Your team is responsible for providing the manufacturing capability to deliver this state-of-the-art physical infrastructure.|
|Work Location||Shanghai – China|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you evaluate the product designs and create the processes, tools and procedures behind Google’s powerful search technology.
When vendors build parts for our infrastructure, you’re right there alongside ensuring manufacturing processes are repeatable and controlled.
You collaborate with Commodity Managers and Design Engineers to determine Google’s infrastructure needs and product specifications.
Your work ensures the various pieces of Google’s infrastructure fit together perfectly and keep our systems humming along smoothly for a seamless user experience. and more
Minimum qualifications for Google Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of manufacturing engineering experience of electromechanical devices (speakers, microphone, earbuds, etc.) in a manufacturing or quality role.
- Also, Experience launching products at contract manufacturer or original design manufacturing (ODM).
- Further ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently.
Preferred qualifications for Google Recruitment 2021:
- Experience in using statistics tools for data analysis (e.g. distribution histogram/pareto chart, process control chart, Design of Experiment (DOE), Correlation Analysis, etc.).
- Familiarity with supplier process and quality system audit.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills demonstrating ability to work directly with suppliers to solve manufacturing problems.
- Also, Strong project management skills and ability to communicate to remote teams.
- Drive cross-functional activities in the supply chain for overall technical operational readiness in all NPI phases leading into mass production.
- Collaborate with suppliers and Engineering teams in assessing process technologies based on project requirements and propose, and develop manufacturing blueprint including process flow, equipment/fixture designs, implementation schedules, and validation plans for engineering builds and mass production.
- Lead suppliers by providing technical direction to establish and validate process capability during NPI phase for delivering conforming parts.
- Utilize industry standard tools to proactively identify and address risks and optimize process parameters.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Google is also hiring for Engagement Manager, Public Sector, Google Cloud Professional Services.click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE