Google Off Campus Drive
<Google Recruitment 2021, Google is hiring for Staff Software Developer, Chrome iOS.
|Job Title||Google Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Google’s software developers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another.|
|Work Location||QC – Canada|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Google’s software developers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another.
Chrome Browser has more than three billion active users, and iOS is an innovative platform for Chrome. The Chrome iOS Application Team is responsible for the iOS version of Chrome and our team’s vision is to be the best browser on iOS. Our goals for Chrome for iOS are to take advantage of the momentum and code base behind Chrome, apply our unique expertise and best practices to bring innovation and excellence to the mobile web browsing experience on iOS.
As a Staff Software Developer on the team, you will initially work on the iOS version of Chrome, working on features to enable Enterprise adoption of Chrome, and key integrations of Google services.
Minimum qualifications for Google Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in software development, and with data structures/algorithms.
- 5 years of experience testing, and launching software products, and 3 years of experience with software design and architecture.
- Experience with software development within a Mobile environment.
Preferred qualifications for Google Recruitment 2021:
- Master’s degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- 5 years of experience with iOS and software development in Objective-C.
- 5 years of experience with performance, large scale systems data analysis, visualization tools, and/or debugging.
- Similarly, 3 years of experience in a technical leadership role leading project teams and setting technical direction.
- Further, 3 years of experience working in a complex, matrixed organization involving cross-functional, and/or cross-business projects.
- Knowledge of UI Patterns implementation and complex software integration strategies.
- Work with software developers, product managers, and UX designers to deliver useful features.
- Lead a team of software developers, notably by conducting code reviews, and providing feedback to ensure best practices (e.g. process and style guidelines, scalability, testability, and efficiency).
- Work in the open-source Chromium repository as well as Google’s proprietary code base.
- Design, guide, and vet systems designs within the scope of the broader area, and write product or system development code to solve ambiguous problems.
- Also Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Also see, Facebook is hiring for Instagram Localization Editor, Germany.click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE