Hackerearth Full Stack Developer Coding Challenge
Cambium Network Full stack Engineer
“At Cambium Networks, we and our partners are creating superior wireless connections for people, places and things.”
We believe that all wireless spectrum is a scarce natural resource and radio based solutions should use that resource responsibly. Our customers have a choice in deploying the wireless solution best suited for their requirements, whether it’s in a classroom or retail store, over a large geographic territory, or spanning a smart city or industrial environment.
If you are a stack developer then you are lucky because which Hackerearth is a leading coding platform and it provides various opportunities now and then and this time you can also enrol yourself in this coding competition.
Hackerearth has posted a coding challenge and you can enroll yourself now. The competition :
OPENS AT: AUG 27, 06:00 PM IST
CLOSES AT: SEP 12, 11:55 PM IST
You are just few hours away from being a part of Cambium Networks so do take up this challenge and make the most of this opportunity.
- Years of Experience: 2+
- Skillset: Angular, Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB
- 1 Fullstack File Upload Question
Senior Full Stack Engineer
|Compensation:||Best in industry|
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations:
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be part of a world-class, highly motivated, highly skilled team of Network Management System developers who are committed to deliver carrier grade wireless equipment Management System to customers in various verticals starting from WISP/ISPs to Federal Governments. You should be a firm believer of Cambium’s mission, Connecting the Un-Connected and Under-Connected.
- Perform full stack feature development and also using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular and NodeJS) stack.
- Write high quality code to develop features along with unit test cases.
- Collaborate with the team to create specifications and new features.
- Troubleshoot and debug application.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Keep a tab on the developments in the technology and industry Cambium is in.
- Should have 2-5 years of experience.
- Development experience in MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular and NodeJS) stack.
- Experience with Messaging Systems so as RabbitMQ (AMQP) or ActiveMQ.
- Well versed in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and programming.
- Ability to write high-performance and reusable code for UI components.
- Understanding of unit testing tools such as Jasmine, Mocha etc.
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Able to work in a highly collaborative So Agile development environment.