HAL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ Degree | Kanpur
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
HAL Recruitment 2023 : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Degree/ Diploma Trainees or Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
|Job Title||HAL Recruitment 2023|
|Description||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ Degree|
|Work Location||Kanpur – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Stipend: As per institute norms.
Job Location: Kanpur
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment 2023:
Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in the relevant disciplines from a recognized University/ Institute.
Disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical, Computer Science, Aeronautical
Candidates must possess Diploma in the relevant disciplines from a recognized University/ Institute.
Disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical, Computer Science, Aeronautical, Library Science, Pharmacy
Graduate (General Apprentices):
Candidates must possess B.Sc, B.Com, BBA from a recognized University/ institute.
Age limit: Candidates age must be in between 18-26 years as on 31-07-2023. Age is relaxable for reserved categry candidates.
Candidates who are pursuing apprenticeship training are not eligible to apply.
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Students of COE courses are not eligible to apply.
Duration of the apprenticeship is for a period of one year.
Selection Process HAL Recruitment 2023:
Selection will be based on the merit obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
How To Apply for HAL Recruitment 2023:
Interested and eligible candidates must submit the online application form on or before 4th August 2023.
Chief Manager (Technical Training Institute, HAL, Transport Aircraft Division, Post Office, Chakeri, Kanpur District – 208008
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE