HBC India Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trainee – SE | BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Hudson’s Bay Company
HBC India Recruitment 2022 :- We are a holding company of investments and businesses that operate at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate, including majority ownership of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company.
Our portfolio also includes Hudson’s Bay, Canada’s preeminent multi-category retailer, SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores, as well as a real estate and investments business, HBC Properties and Investments. Founded in 1670, we are North America’s longest continually operating company and are headquartered in New York and Toronto.
Company Website: www.hbc.com
Positions: Trainee – SE
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
|Job Title||HBC India Recruitment 2022|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria for HBC India Recruitment 2022:
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
0-2 years of experience.
ISTQB CTFL (Good to Have)
Performing Testing for a portfolio of web and mobile applications
Conduct testing for Web Mobile applications
Troubleshoot, analyze, debug and report bugs
Understand the service architecture and workflow to plan the testing
Good team player and ability to work as Individual Contributor
Working for continuous improvement to achieve high customer satisfaction
Technical and leadership skills
Ability to mentor and support other team members
Ability to coordinate directly with customer
Responsible for taking technical decisions required on a project.
Proactive reporting and escalation of issues
Experience in integrating test suites into the test management system
Profound experience in test automation using Selenium (Good to have)
Good to have experience in Selenium based framework development using JAVA
Experience in Agile project methodology and test management
Excellent understanding in SDLC, STLC and experience in setting up end-to-end QA for any product.
Experience in deriving test strategy, test plan, traceability matrix
Experience in defining and designing the test cases for manual and automation testing
Experience in testing web and mobile applications.
Well versed with Usability, Functional, System, Regression, Localization and Smoke/Sanity testing
Knowledge/Experience on Automation selenium is preferred
Good knowledge Web and Mobile applications and its basic architecture
Excellent verbal written communication skills
Good communication and co-ordination skills
Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and critical thinking
Quality oriented highly committed
Positive attitude with willingness to learn
Great team player
Ability to lead and work independently with full ownership
How to Apply for HBC India Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE