H&M Tokoyo Internship Program 2023
Company Name: H&M Group
H&M Tokoyo Internship Program 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed Graduate and are eligible for the position of Marketing Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||H&M Group Internship Program 2023|
|Description||For Talent Program 2023, you will work in one of the following teams in the Northeast Asia Region (NEA: Japan and Korea): Marketing (Customer Activation & Marketing), E-Commerce, or Merchandise (OMNI MD) team, where you will work on projects and problem-solving|
|Work Location||Shibuya, Tokyo – Japan |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
At H&M Group, we believe in making great design available to everyone. It’s essential in everything we do. Our family of brands and business ventures — H&M, COS, Monki, Weekday, & Other Stories, H&M Home, ARKET, Afound, Treadle, and Creator Studio — offer customers around the world a wealth of fashion, beauty, accessories, and homeware, as well as modern menus with fresh and local produce at some of the brands’ in-store eateries.
But design is so much more than just products; it’s about clever design processes, efficient product flows, creating experiences that enrich, and smart solutions that benefit all our customers.
Job Details for H&M Tokoyo Internship Program 2023
- Job role:- Marketing Intern
- Qualification:- Graduate
- Job Location:- Tokyo, Japan
- Experience:- Fresher
- Salary:- As Per Company Standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For H&M Tokoyo Internship Program 2023
- For Talent Program 2023, you will work in one of the following teams in the Northeast Asia Region (NEA: Japan and Korea): Marketing (Customer Activation & Marketing), E-Commerce, or Merchandise (OMNI MD) team, where you will work on projects and problem-solving.
- During the program, a mentor and a trainer will support your growth with regular follow-ups. You will learn a variety of skills including project management, leadership, problem-solving, and communication. At the end of the program, you may receive a permanent employment job offer if you are a great fit for the company.
Customer Activation & Marketing team, which is primarily responsible for marketing aims to provide a better customer experience both in physical stores and online. You will work on projects in collaboration with various teams such as MD, PR, and Store
Skills Required For H&M Tokoyo Internship Program 2023
Term: August 2023 – January 2024 (6 months)
3 to 5 days per week, 8 hours per day (can be adjusted upon consultation)
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a university, graduate school, junior college, or vocational school. Or those who have graduated from the above schools in the last 3 years
- Must be eligible to work in Japan for at least 24 hours a week.
English: Business level
- Able to attend meetings and have discussions in English
Salary: From 1200 yen per hour
(Transportation expenses provided (with limit))
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE