Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023 | Don’t Miss the chance | Freshers | R&D Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electronics/ Mechanical; M.S. | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023 | Don’t Miss the chance: Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Positions: R&D Engineer/ Scientist I
Salary: Best in Industry
|Job Title||Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023 | Don't Miss the chance|
|Description||B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electronics/ Mechanical; M.S.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023 | Don’t Miss the chance :
Advanced degree in engineering or applied science (M.S. Optics preferred/ B.Tech/ M.Tech Mechanical + Optics specialization or Electronics + Optics specialization)
Job Description for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023 | Don’t Miss the chance :
Join a team that designs, develops prototypes land manufactures lighting systems for Honeywell Aerospace. As an Optical Engineer, you will be part of a team that specializes in the design, development, and manufacturing of novel, state-of-the-art lamp assemblies. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle from the front end of business development through the product end of life.
Requirements of Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023 | Don’t Miss the chance :
A strong background in optical design activities (Light Source selection LEDs/LASERs etc.)
An understanding of optical design and test methods (TIR/Reflector Optics Design & Photometric testing)
Familiarity and working knowledge with optical design software (Light-tools or Zemax or Trace-pro)
Knowledge of the system development lifecycle
Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
A results-oriented and structured problem-solving approach
Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023 | Don’t Miss the chance?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE