Company Name: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM is hiring candidates who have completed the BE/B.Tech – CSE, IT, ECE who are eligible for the role of Technical Support Associate. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||IBM Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||As Tech Support Associate, you are responsible to effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintain poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting, and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Job Details for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021
- Job role:- Technical Support Associate
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 2 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Eligibility Criteria For IBM Off Campus Drive 2021
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021
- Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye, and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do.
- Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide.
- At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques, and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of
Responsibilities IBM Off Campus Drive 2021
- As an OEM Customer Facing Support Engineer you will:
- Participate in an agile, collaborative environment to interact with our highly valued customers to provide IBM’s world class support and customer service
- Impact the customer experience by aiding in the resolution of complex business problems for the world’s leading clients.
- Interact directly with the customer to understand and troubleshoot issues, collect data, and elicit detailed requirements
- Engage technical teams to provide innovative solutions across multiple industries and sectors as well as governments and agencies.
- Work with multiple industry leading software vendors in support of multi-faceted customer solutions.
Skills Required for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for supporting great products.
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are great at solving problems, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to complex technical issues.
- You have a basic understanding of software applications, solutions, and implementations.
- You can remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- You have an attention to detail, particularly for administrative tasks and processes
- You are flexible in adjusting your work schedule to assist with critical customer outages, contributing to our mission of supporting all of our customers around the world, 24×7
- Knowledge of programming language.
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE