IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply | Associate System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE; M.Sc. MCA | 2023 Batch | Across India
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply : International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Associate System Engineer
|Job Title||IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE; M.Sc. MCA|
|Work Location||Mumbai – IN |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Salary: Compensation: INR 4.50 LPA + one time settling allowance of INR 25000
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply:
Degree: BE/ BTech/ME/MTech/ MSc/ MCA-60%/6.0 CGPA Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
Branch: CS/ IT/ Robotics/ ISE/ EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ AEI / EEE/ ETE/ Maths/ Computing
Graduation Year: 2023
No Active Backlog
Selection Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply:
(all rounds are elimination rounds)
1. Coding Test (IBMCodeKnack-NQT)
2. English Language Test
Selection Process for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply:
IBM conducts assessments that are engaging, interactive and time-efficient for our candidates. We respect our time in showing your capabilities hence we want to give you a comfortable environment to truly demonstrate who you are and what you can bring to the job and to IBM. All rounds are elimination rounds.
1. Coding Test (IBM CodeKnack-NQT)
Coding assessment – Hacker Rank helps us identify quality developers with the right skills. This technical hiring platform allows us to thoroughly assess the potential developers in their problem-solving skills through relevant code challenges
2. English Language Assessment
This is an online assessment that measures English Language proficiency. In around 10 minutes candidates answer a series of MCQ’s that evaluates their engagement towards English.
The candidate would be assessed on skills like technical representation, communication, growth mindset, Innovatior and adaptability.
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers Must Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBM Freshers Jobs online by following the links.
Registration Process :
Step 1. Apply to this role: Associate Systems Engineer – https://ibm.co/3vJSEWK
Step 2. Note the candidate reference number, which will be shared in an email from IBMRecruitment_noreply
Step 3. Using your candidate reference number, fill out this form to complete your registration: https://ibm.co/3imq3nq
Note: Employee Referrals also opened for this position.If you know any IBM Employee in your circle ask them to refer you for better response.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE