IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name:- IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree and are eligible for the position of Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||IBM Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||As Risk & Compliance Analyst, you’ll be a trusted business advisor. You’ll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis and providing insight and innovation into the business. You’ll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high-quality product|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York.
IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting, and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
The company has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others.
Job Details for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Analyst
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary: As per norms
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
As Risk & Compliance Analyst, you’ll be a trusted business advisor. You’ll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis and providing insight and innovation into the business. You’ll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high-quality product.
As AML Alert Analyst, you will be responsible for complying with the BSA requirements to prevent, detect, and deter money laundering and terrorist financing through the review of system-generated Alerts. The responsibilities include KYC Review, Alerted Transaction Review, Due Diligence Research, Prior SAR/CTR filing review, and a decision to close with no risk or escalate to a case investigation accompanied by a thorough analysis narrative.
- Identify a comprehensive target set of compliance data for users across teams
- Monitor and evaluate compliance data and information collected in support of activities and initiatives
- Support the harmonization of KPIs/KRIs currently used across businesses/regions to build one set of metrics
- Consolidate data from businesses and testing teams to build a monthly reporting package
- Review reports to identify trends and key risk areas
- Preparation of presentations and trends identified for reporting to senior management
- Identifying additional metrics to be included in reporting packages
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Anti-money laundering, KYC, CIP, Enhance Due Diligence, Customer Due Diligence, Internal/External Due Diligence
- New Client Onboarding, New Account Documentation, Business Formation Documentation, Legal Entity Structures, Ability to follow cash flows
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry-standard methodology, criminal typologies, and developing trends
- Proven analytical skills are required to organize and analyze multiple, complex data sets as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Validated database skills, including working with advanced data sets, pivot tables, advanced databases,s and statistical functions and methods
- Working knowledge of marketplace AML issues and AML suspicious activity transaction monitoring systems, data mining/analytical tools, and KYC automated solutions is helpful.
Skills Required for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
- Risk Rating, Screening, CDD
- Experience in financial services transactional data analysis
- Lean/Six sigma trained or certified.
- A diploma in Anti Money Laundering or a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Certification in a professional association such as the Association of Certified Anti-money Laundering Specialists (CAMS) would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to apply expertise and technology in data analyses
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Proven change management and being open to it good time management and working under tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, and reviewing publications.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE