IBM is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc is eligible for the position of Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||IBM Recruitment Drive 2021|
|Description||Experience in software problem solving & diagnosis.|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are part of the project called IBM Automation Foundation (IAF) to develop and deliver the key automation capabilities that will underpin a wide range of IBM’s Cloud Paks in the future. These capabilities, including AI frameworks, Process Mining and Robotic Process Automation will run as first-class operators on the OpenShift Platform. We are looking for full stack engineers to achieve this goal. This is a high-profile project with a wide-ranging impact on IBM’s Cloud Paks and working with our wide range of stakeholders will be necessary to ensure we meet the high standards expected
As a Software engineer in IBM Cloud organization,
- You will be working on development of functions and features for a SaaS/On-prem OpenShift product
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
- Deliver design, code and automated test cases for a SaaS/On-prem openshift product.
- Apply principles of Agile in day to day work.
- Handle customer issues.
- Participate in daily scrums and technical initiatives for the organisation.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving a high customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
How We’ll Help You Grow
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You will learn of other IBM initiatives to move your career forward within areas that really excite you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3-4 years experience, good skills in container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Red Hat Open Shift) as well as hands on experience with popular programming languages (Go, Python, Java) and scripting/automation (bash). An awareness of some of the following would also be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes internals and experience with Golang
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks and libraries (Keras, Tensorflow, ScikitLearn, Pytorch)
- Experience in building large secure distributed systems
- Ability to debug complex issues
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Experience in software problem solving & diagnosis
- Contributions in Github
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internshi
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE