IBM Z Student Contest
- Hence this combine the various skills you currently have or learned on the IBM Z Xplore learning platform.
- Also Expand on your developer skills as you navigate your way through a digital city, Thus eventually finding parts of a vehicle to escape.
IBM Z Student Contest Powered by IBM Z Xplore.
|Opens at||Closes on||Place|
|Oct 14, 2021 09:00 PM PDT||Nov 15, 2021 08:59 PM PDT||Online|
- Moreover , You will progress through several technical challenges to uncover various parts of an escape vehicle.
- Consequently, in the end of the challenge, all of the parts of the vehicle to zoom out of the digital city.
How to do this?
- Although, There are many engineers scattered throughout the digital city. Thus it is up to you to track them down.
- So find the parts you need to assemble the vehicle of your choosing, and depart the city.
Note: To sum up, This is a solo contest, there are no teams. You will complete the contest on your own.
Start learning now on IBM Z Xplore!
IBM Z Xplore is a learning experience available year-round to individuals interested in developing in-demand IBM Z skill.
Although , open to individuals ages 18 years and older.
Additionally , takes learners through guided educational paths and code challenges in three progressive levels; Fundamentals, Concepts, Advanced.
Themes for IBM Z Student Contest
- Interrogate zOS datasets and libraries to uncover the target parts needed to assemble the escape vehicle.
- Navigate through the ZFS filesystems to uncover hidden codes needed to trace the identities of the parts generators.
- Extract identity portfolios from database systems, and implement code to unpack coded fields that point to the generator locations, and generate a notebook file,
- Discover the location decoding service needed to convert the location information into geocoded positions, & generate a map plotting display to show where to collect the escape vehicle parts.
- Create a repeatable process that can be triggered at the deadline to generate the output based on current information on parts, generators, and locations.
Prize in IBM Z Student Contest
So Click here to Register !!
Moreover you can visit here for information regarding the above .
Therefore, Also visit us for more information Like above >> Click here
~~ Thank you for visiting Us ~~
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE