Company Name: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree who are eligible for Probationary Officers. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||IBPS Invites Applications For Probationary Officers 2021|
|Description||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.|
|Work Location||New Delhi – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations.
IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including cooperative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies.
Details Of IBPS Invited Applications For Probationary 2021
- Job role:- Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree
- Job Location:- Across India
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- Freshers
- Last Date:- 10th November 2021
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- 4135 Posts
|IBPS PO 2021 Vacancy|
|Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Bank of India||240||88||44||158||58||588|
|Bank of Maharashtra||162||60||30||108||40||400|
|Central Bank of India||53||193||104||257||13||620|
|Indian Overseas Bank||41||14||07||26||10||98|
|Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||169||67||37||112||42||427|
|Union Bank of India||491||94||47||148||132||912|
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS Invited Applications For Probationary Officers 2021
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age limit: 20 to 30 years as of 01-10-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates
Selection Process For IBPS Invited Applications For Probationary Officers 2021
IBPS Probationary Officers selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared the cut-off mark of the Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List is based on Main Examination Only.
Time Duration 1 Hour
|Section||No. of Questions & Marks|
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|General English||35||40||40 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
- The above tests, except for the Tests of English Language, will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply For IBPS Invited Applications For Probationary Officers 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply again for this post online from 20th October 2021 to 11th November 2021
Important Dates for IBPS Probationary Officers 2021:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 20-10-2021 to 11-11-2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 20-10-2021 to 11-11-2021
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November/ December 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 04-12-2021 and 11-12-2021
- Result of Online Examination – December 2021/ January 2022
- The download of Call letter for Online exam – December 2021/ January 2022
- Online Examination – Main: January 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022
Apply Now: Click here
Important Notice – Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE