Company Name: ICE Mortgage Technology
ICE Mortgage Technology is hiring candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech is eligible for the position of Robotic Process Automation Developer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||ICE Mortgage Technology Hiring 2022|
|Description||An RPA Developer ready to innovate and explore what’s possible in the world of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with emphasis on the field of Web acquisition and technologies. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
ICE is automating the entire mortgage process from consumer engagement through loan closing, and every step in between. With our data, technology, and expertise, we’re transforming the industry with our unified platform, expansive data set, and a robust network that can reach every residential mortgage in the U.S.
We help lenders succeed through innovation and connection and help borrowers achieve their dream of homeownership.
Job Details For ICE Mortgage Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Robotic Process Automation Developer
- Qualification:- BE, B.Tech
- Batch:- 2020/2021/2022
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For ICE Mortgage Off Campus Drive 2022
- An RPA Developer ready to innovate and explore what’s possible in the world of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with emphasis on the field of Web acquisition and technologies.
- In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes.
- You’ll also participate in initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, and testing and fixing bugs.
- Experience in RPA technologies, especially Automation Anywhere 360 is a distinct advantage.
- Expected work experience – 0-2 years, with computer science graduates welcome.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business-impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
Skills Required For ICE Mortgage Off Campus Drive 2022
- Experience with RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as Automation Anywhere (AA) is an advantage, with knowledge of the current version of AA 360 highly preferred.
- Knowledge of RPA processes in the domain of web technologies and the acquisition of data from external websites, including dynamic content, is an advantage.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Knowledge of developing and consuming API.
- Knowledge of Source control systems, with GIT, preferred.
- Knowledge of CI environments, with Jenkins preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology is an advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL Databases is an advantage.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning is an advantage.
- RPA Developer certifications are preferred but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem-solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE