Company Name:- ICE
ICE is hiring candidates who have completed their MBA/M.Sc and are eligible for the position of Trainee Associate. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|ICE Off Campus Drive 2022
|Learn, interpret, collate and transform reference data information for simple structures/events/documents in either the primary market or the secondary market (but not both) provided in a variety of legal and financial documents, third-party reports, and vendor information while ensuring that the reference data provided in ICE’s products and services accurate, comprehensive and in a timely manner, namely best in class with oversight from senior members of the team
|Hyderabad – India
ICE was founded in 2000 to digitize the energy markets and provide greater price transparency. We’ve been transforming markets, products, and processes ever since. By combining our world-class technology with our leading data services and operating expertise, we add transparency and enable customer efficiency gains that advance both our networks and solutions for our customers.
Job Details for ICE Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Trainee Associate
- Qualification:- MBA/M.Sc
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Experience:- 0-1 year
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for ICE Off Campus Drive 2022
- Learn, interpret, collate and transform reference data information for simple structures/events/documents in either the primary market or the secondary market (but not both) provided in a variety of legal and financial documents, third-party reports, and vendor information while ensuring that the reference data provided in ICE’s products and services accurate, comprehensive and in a timely manner, namely best in class with oversight from senior members of the team.
- Undergo comprehensive training programs in both classroom or on-the-job training in understanding various processes of information flow from external to ICE reference data teams, thus reading the documents and profiling the data into the ICE system of records.
- Execute on-the-job training in procuring required documents and/or trusted content utilizing creative internet searches and by conducting direct outreach to issuers, underwriters, fiduciary agents, and bond counsel.
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify and help to resolve data quality issues and/or workflow inefficiencies and process improvements resulting in increased accuracy levels, time to market, and productivity.
Basic Qualification For ICE Off Campus Drive 2022
Knowledge and Experience
- MBA in Finance, Economics. M.Sc. in Environmental Science. Strictly Freshers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressured, fluid environment
- Ability to distill large amounts of varied information into specific takeaways
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE