Company Name: ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/MCA/MBA and are eligible for the Information Technology Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||The incumbent will manage a cluster of technology platforms, would continuously evaluate technology solutions, and induct a cutting-edge technology stack to drive business excellence at ICICI Bank. The incumbent will work along with the cross-functional business teams in creating technology solutions by leveraging digital & data capabilities and inducting new-age technologies for developing a platform approach to the operating model|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India, and offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to Corporate, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Retail customers through extensive multi-channel touch points including branches, state-of-the-art Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, WhatsApp Banking, and Phone Banking.
The Bank also has specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital, and asset management.
Job Details for ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Information Technology Analyst
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MBA
- Batch:- 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021
- Job Location:- Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 5 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023
The incumbent will manage a cluster of technology platforms, would continuously evaluate technology solutions, and induct a cutting-edge technology stack to drive business excellence at ICICI Bank. The incumbent will work along with the cross-functional business teams in creating technology solutions by leveraging digital & data capabilities and inducting new-age technologies for developing a platform approach to the operating model, and it would continuously look for digitizing opportunities and build intelligent automation workflows in the core banking processes by way of deploying scalable, modular, and well-governed technology platforms.
The key job duties/responsibilities are enumerated below:
- Digitize banking processes to create a frictionless and automated business and process workflow
- Continuously explore, evaluate and induct new technology platforms across SaaS, PaaS, and custom workflows
- Work closely with business and functional teams and ensure frictionless and straight-through processing (STP) of business operations
- Work along with business and functional teams and develop a deep understanding of various operational processes in the relevant areas of implementation
- Work along with cross-functional teams and create a technology stack that is scalable, resilient and well-governed
- Work with various technology partners to develop technology solutions catering to various business requirements
- Ensure that the systems adhere to the Information Security Guidelines
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of manuals and process notes governing business activities so as to comply with applicable technology protocols, governing standards, and business user manual
- To ensure system availability and extend support during system downtime and technical exigencies
- Engage in continuous and regular testing of the IT system for readiness for unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact the business continuity.
- Provide proactive resolution of potential IT-related queries and track Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with technology partners providing support.
- Provision for IT Infrastructure and hardware for platform requirements for use, as required
Skills Required for ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023
- MBA/Engineering Graduate / MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution
Experience in technology in Banking and Financial Services will be an added advantage.
Should have worked in technology evaluation and implementation
Basic understanding of Financial Networks and Applications, Financial Information Systems, Cyber Security Technologies/ Lending, and Banking Applications
Should have basic knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, cloud infrastructure, data governance, data warehouse, and data lake
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE