Organization Name:- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
IGCAR is hiring candidates who have completed Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc is eligible for the position of Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||IGCAR Recruitment 2021|
|Description||IGCAR is hiring candidates who have completed Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc is eligible for the position of Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
IGCAR was established in the year 1971, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. The center is engaged in a broad-based multidisciplinary program of scientific research and advanced engineering directed towards the development of Fast Breeder Reactor technology.
Fast Breeder Test Reactor based on unique mixed Plutonium Uranium Carbide fuel, First of its kind in the world and KAMINI Reactor, the only operating Reactor in the World using U233 fuel are successfully operated. The design of the 500 MWe Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor is completed and the construction is in progress.
Job Details for IGCAR Recruitment 2021
- Job role:- Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer
- Qualification:- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc
- Job Category:- State Government Jobs
- Job Location:- Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu)
- Stipend:- Rs.10,500/-PM – Rs.78,800/- PM
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Last Date:- 14th May 2021
- Total Vacancy:- 337 Posts
Vacancy Details for IGCAR Recruitment 2021
Total Vacancies: 337 Posts
|Scientific Officer / E||01|
|Technical Officer/ E||01|
|Scientific Officer / D||03|
|Technical Officer/ C||41|
|Technician/ B (Crane Operator)||01|
|Stenographer Gr III||04|
|Upper Division Clerk||08|
|Work Asst/ A||20|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat 01)||68|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat 02)||171|
Technical Officer/C Group “A”:
- Atmospheric Science/Meteorology – 01 Post
- Chemical – 03 Posts
- Civil – 02 Posts
- Computer Science – 01 Post
- Electrical – 03 Posts
- Electronics – 06 Posts
- Instrumentation – 02 Posts
- Mechanical – 17 Posts
- Mechatronics – 01 Post
- Metallurgy – 03 Posts
- Chemistry – 01 Post
- Physics – 01 Post
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I:
- Chemical – 03 Posts
- Civil – 01 Post
- Electrical – 08 Posts
- Electronics/ Instrumentation – 15 Posts
- Mechanical – 25 Posts
- Chemistry – 3 Posts
- Physics – 13 Posts
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II:
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 11 Posts
- Electrical / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic – 52 Posts
- Fitter/Rigger – 53 Posts
- Mechanical Machine Tool/ Maintenance / Machinist / Turner – 09 Posts
- Plumber / Mason / Carpenter – 06 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic/Plant Operator – 14 Posts
- Welder – 05 Posts
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry/Physics) – 21 Posts
|Scientific Officer / E||Rs.78,800/-|
|Technical Officer/ E||Rs.78,800/-|
|Scientific Officer / D||Rs.67,700/-|
|Technical Officer/ C||Rs.56,100/-|
|Technician/ B (Crane Operator)||Rs.21,700/-|
|Stenographer Gr III||Rs.25,000/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs.25,000/-|
|Work Asst/ A||Rs.18800/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat 01)||Rs.16,000/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat 02)||Rs.10,500/-|
Eligibility Criteria for IGCAR Recruitment 2021:
- Scientific Officer/E:
- Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Engineering with B. Tech. (Metallurgy)/M.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry /Materials Science) with a minimum of 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized University.
- Technical Officer/E:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with a minimum of 60% Marks in Chemical from a recognized University.
- Scientific Officer/D:
- Physics/ Electronics: Ph.D. in Physics / Electronics with Bachelor of Science (Physics) and Master of Science (Physics) or Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Engineering (Master of Science) or Master of Technology in Electronics with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Physics/ Material Science: Ph.D. (Physics or Materials Science) with Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Physics and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics/Material Science with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Physics/ Metallurgy: Ph.D. in the area of ionizing/Non-Ionising based Imaging NDE tor Material Evaluation from a recognized university/institute and good programming skills and knowledge on MATLAB supported by scientific publications with Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Metallurgical or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Physics and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics/Material Science with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Technician/B (Crane Operator):
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science & Math’s (or) minimum 60% marks in HSC with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics and certification in crane operation from a State or Central Government recognized institutions. Note: Candidates should Possess a valid Heavy Vehicle driving license.
- Stenographer Grade-III:
- Matriculation / SSC or equivalent with 50% marks.Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Short-hand and 30 wpm in English
- Upper Division Clerk:
- A Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Driver (OG):
- Pass in 10. Standard / SSC; Possession of a valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles; Knowledge of motor mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle); Consolidated experience in driving a light or heavy vehicle for at least 3 years Derisible: Possession of a valid driving license to drive two-wheelers.
- Security Guard:
- SSC pass or equivalent certificate from Armed Forces. Physical Standards: As prescribed in the Method of Selection below. Candidates who qualify for the Physical test will be allowed to an ear for a written test.
- Work Assistant/A:
- Pass in 10th Standard /SSLC
- Canteen Attendant:
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or institution.
- Technical Officer/C Group “A” :
- M.Sc./M.Tech. in Atmospheric Science,/ Meteorology with a minimum of 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Chemical/Civil/Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Mechanical/Mechatronics/Metallurgy:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with a minimum of 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized University.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with 60% in Chemistry with Maths & Physics as ancillary subjects and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry (General, Applied, Organic, Inorganic, Physical, Analytical) with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University. Candidates with M.Sc / Integrated M. Sc in Polymer, Medicinal, Pharmaceutical, Bio-Chemistry, Industrial and Environmental Chemistry are not eligible to apply
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with 60% in Physics with Maths & Chemistry as ancillary subjects and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics (General, Applied Condensed Matter Physics, Nuclear Physics, and Theoretical Physics) with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University. Mathematics/Numerical Methods must be one of the subjects at M.Sc. level. Candidates with MSc/Integrated MSc. in Particle Physics, Geophysics, Medical Physics are not Eligible to apply
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I:
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology
- Diploma in Civil
- Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics/ Instrumentation:
- Electronics: Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation
- Instrumentation: Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc. (Chemistry) from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks. (Chemistry as Main subject and Physics and Mathematics as ancillary subjects)
- B.Sc. (Physics) from a recognized University with minimum of 60% marks. (Chemistry and Mathematics as ancillary subjects
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II :
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)/Electrical / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic/Fitter/Rigger/Mechanical Machine Tool/ Maintenance / Machinist / Turner/Plumber / Mason / Carpenter/Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic/Plant Operator/Welder :
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science and Mathematics. (OR) Minimum 60% marks in HSC with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. (AND) ITI Certificate of not less than 2 years duration in the relevant trade viz., Draftsman (Mechanical)/ Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Fitter/ Mechanical. Machine Tool Maintenance/ Machinist/Turner/ Refrigeration & air conditioning/ Attendant Operator Chemical Plant ITI Certificate of not less than 1-year duration in the relevant trade viz., Rigger/Plumber/Mason/Carpenter/ Welder (Gas and Electric Arc)
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry/Physics):
- Minimum 60% marks in HSC with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Age limit: (as on 15/05/2021)
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Scientific Officer / E||18 to 40 Years|
|Technical Officer/ E||18 to 40 Years|
|Scientific Officer / D||18 to 40 Years|
|Technical Officer/ C||18 to 35 Years|
|Technician/ B (Crane Operator)||18 to 25 Years|
|Stenographer Gr III||18 to 27 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk||18 to 27 Years|
|Driver||18 to 27 Years|
|Security Guard||18 to 27 Years|
|Work Asst/ A||18 to 27 Years|
|Canteen Attendant||18 to 25 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat 01)||18 to 24 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Cat 02)||18 to 22 Years|
Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for IGCAR Recruitment 2021:
- Technical Officer: Written Examination /Personal Interview
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I: Written Examination followed by Personal Interview
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II: Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, and Trade/Skills Test.
- Upper Division Clerk: Written Examination (Object Test & Descriptive written test)
- Stenographer: Written Examination & Stenography Test
- Technical Officer: Rs.300/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I: Rs.200/-
- For Others: Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
How to Apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 15th April 2021 to 14th May 2021.