IGNOU TEE admit card 2021: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released hall ticket or admit card for the June 2021 term end examinations.
IGNOU hall ticket 2021: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released hall ticket or admit card for the June 2021 term-end examinations (TEE).
Learners can download their admit cards or hall ticket from the IGNOU website.
The exam will be conduct between August 3 and September 9, in offline mode. Learners need to use their enrollment numbers to download admit cards.
IGNOU June TEE 2021 will be held in two slots on exam days, from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm.
The date sheet for the other programs has been upload on the official website of IGNOU.
How To Download IGNOU June TEE 2021 Admit Card
- Go to official website or click on the link below
- Click on ‘Hall Ticket for June 2021 Term End Examination’.
- Enter your enrollment number and select programme.
- Submit and download hall ticket.
The University informed that there can be a possibility of a last-minute change of examination. Centre due to the Covid-19 situation or any other reason. In such a condition, the University will take appropriate remedial measures.
The affected students are advise to in touch with their respective Regional Centers.
Social distancing will maintain at the exam venue.
In view of the prevailing Covid-19 scenario across the country, some students may not get the desired Examination Centre. The University has tried to accommodate such students in a nearby Examination Centre mentioned in their Hall Ticket.
Permission for appearing in the examination is provisional and subject to the following conditions:-
1. Registration for these courses is valid and not time-barred.
2. Required number of assignments in the courses have been submitted by due date wherever applicable;
3. Have completed minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of your programme;
4. Have paid the examination fee for all the courses so, you are appearing in the examination;
5. In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions, the result of all such courses will not be declare.