IIT Roorkee Summer Internship 2021 With Stipend – SPARK Fellowships
•IIT Roorkee Summer Internship 2021
IIT Roorkee Summer Internship 2021 With Stipend – SPARK Fellowships. Are you looking for Summer Internship with stipend ? If yes, then here is your chance to join Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee this summer. Below we have mentioned all the internship details like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Last Date and Important links. Please check out below:
IIT Roorkee SPARK Fellowships
IIT Roorkee is conducting Institute-funded SPARK Fellowship for summer internships with a weekly stipend of INR 2500/week and project-funded summer internships in Summer 2021.
From this year, applications are invited from international students as well! NEW
|Job Title||SPARK Fellowship|
|Description||To provide research exposure to interested undergraduate students of IITR. To attract and nurture talented undergraduate students of other institutes. Some of these students may then choose to apply for postgraduate or doctoral studies at IITR.|
|Estimated salary||Per Week – 2500 (INR)|
|Work Location|| – Roorkee|
To provide research exposure to interested undergraduate students of IITR.
To attract and nurture talented undergraduate students of other institutes. Some of these students may then choose to apply for postgraduate or doctoral studies at IITR.
Students who are currently enrolled and have completed at least two semesters of the undergraduate degree (B.Arch/B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc) in a relevant discipline from any institute in India.
Following minimum CGPA criterion will apply:
- (a) CGPA > 7.5 for IITs/IISc.
- (b) CGPA> 8.0 for NITs/ IISERs/ NISER/IIEST/UM-DAECBS.
- (c) CGPA > 8.5 for students of other institutes.
How to Apply
Please login to submit your application and view status of your application.
– Applications need to submit through an online portal made for the purpose where the applicants upload the last semester marksheet of current degree, photograph, a 500-word research statement, and a brief 1-2 page resume. For students of other institutes, a No Objection Certificate (NOC)will also sought on joining.
– Applicants need to mention names of five faculty members of their choice from the list of faculty members interested in having a summer intern.
– The term of the summer training should not be less than 6 weeks. Students of IITR will allowed to begin their summer internship immediately after the completion of the term-end examination.
– Accommodation and mess facilities in the Bhawans, subject to payment of necessary charges at par with that paid by students living in hostels. The average cost of housing would be around Rs.5500/month (including mess facility).
– All interns will issue a institute ID to avail the library, sports, medical, computer centre, internet, and other institute and departmental research and recreation facilities. She/He will require to abide the conduct rules of the institute, failing which the internship will get and the intern will be asked to leave.
– At the successful completion of the internship, a certificate from the institute with the name of the intern and mentor, sign Dean, SRIC, will issued to all interns.
SPARK is going to be international starting in Summer-2021 – exclusively for students pursuing technical degrees in universities other than Indian Origin. This program operates through ‘online’ mode and with fellowship of INR 2500/week during June-July. A separate set of projects are available separately to choose from in this program. Last date of application is 10th March 2021
Deadline to receive applications is 28th February
Results will announce on or after 15th March.
Summer training will be held during the scheduled summer vacation at IITR (12th May-10th July), or a shorter term if the applicant is not available for the entire period.