Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | SSC Officers – Electrical Cadre | 40 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom | Across India | Last Date: 30th July 2021
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star Admiral, commands the navy. The primary objective of the navy is to safeguard the nation’s maritime borders, and in conjunction with other Armed Forces of the union, act to deter or defeat any threats or aggression against the territory, people or maritime interests of India, both in war and peace.
Through joint exercises, goodwill visits and humanitarian missions, including disaster relief, Indian Navy promotes bilateral relations between nations. The Navy has the following three Commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief. The Western and the Eastern Naval Commands are ‘Operational Commands’, and exercise control over operations in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal respectively. The Southern Command is the Training Command.
Applications are invited from unmarried men candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for Extended Naval Orientation course commencing Jan 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala
For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||SSC Officers Electrical Cadre|
|Description||Indian Navy is recruiting SSC Officers Electrical Cadre|
|Work Location||New Delhi – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Position: SSC Officers – Electrical cadre
Total Vacancies: 40 Posts
Salary: According to rules of Indian Navy
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment:
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in the below mentioned streams with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University.
(i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (xi) Electrical & Electronics
Candidates should be born in between 02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002.
- Candidates will shortlisted for SSB based on their academics performance.
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will scheduled from September 2021 onwards.
- SSB Interviews conducted at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
Candidates must apply online through www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Starting date for Submission: 16-07-2021
- Last Date for Submission: 30-07-2021
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE