Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online | Freshers | SSC Officers | 50 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | Ezhimala, Kerala | Last Date: 10th February 2022
Organization: Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 : The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star Admiral, commands the navy. The primary objective of the navy is to safeguard the nation’s maritime borders, and in conjunction with other Armed Forces of the union, act to deter or defeat any threats or aggression against the territory, people or maritime interests of India, both in war and peace.
Through joint exercises, goodwill visits and humanitarian missions, including disaster relief, Indian Navy promotes bilateral relations between nations. The Navy has the following three Commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief. The Western and the Eastern Naval Commands are ‘Operational Commands’, and exercise control over operations in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal respectively. The Southern Command is the Training Command.
Applications are invited for the 173 Posts of Trade Apprentices in Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar and Naval Aircraft Yard, Goa.
Position: SSC Officers
Total Vacancies: 50 Posts
Salary: Not disclosed
|Job Title||Indian Navy Recruitment 2022|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc|
|Work Location||Kerala – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job Location: Ezhimala, Kerala
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
- A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and must have qualified one of the undermentioned educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks. in either or a combination of the following (No equivalent stream of BE/ B.Tech/ other qualifications other than those mentioned below will be considered valid for selection process at any stage
- MSc/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology! Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking! Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence OR
- MCA with BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
- The age limit for the candidates applying for SSC Executive should be Born between 02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Selection Process for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
- Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting
- For candidates who have completed MSc. MCA, M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in final year, shortlisting will be based on pm-final year performance.
- Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks by sending an email at the address given below.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to register and fill application on Indian Navy website given below on or before 10th February 2022.
NOTE: The starting date for online Application is from 27th January 2022.
For more details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE