CRITERION OF NORMAL COMPUTING : INFORMATION OF QUANTUM COMPUTING
INFORMATION OF QUANTUM COMPUTING : In normal computing,
• The size of a transistor ranges from 14nm. 500 times less then RBC’s (7µm).
• Resembles in accordance. With Moore’s Law,
• States that. “The number of transistors in a dense integrated circuit doubles about every two years”.
• Counting of transistors shrunk. Down in doubles for every two years. Experts told that the size of a transistor can shrunk up to 5nm more by much in increase it could lead to quantum tunnelling.
• Quantum Tunneling: Mechanical phenomenon where a subatomic particle passes through a potential barrier. That it cannot surmount under the provision of classical mechanics.
PRINCIPLES OF QUANTUM COMPUTING : INFORMATION OF QUANTUM COMPUTING
QUANTUM SUPERPOSITION : INFORMATION OF QUANTUM COMPUTING
The principle of Quantum superposition states that
• If a physical system may be in one of many configurations – arrangements of particles or fields.
• Schrödinger’s cat: A cat, a flask of poison. If an internal monitor (e.g. Geiger counter) detects radioactivity (i.e. a single atom decaying), the flask shattered, releasing the poison, which kills the cat.
• Quantum Computer process out the given data. It’s in the form of ‘1’ and ‘0’ in the form of qubits in the quantum processor.
• In normal computer, the speed depends on the number of transistors present.
• May be a electron. Or a photon.
• Here switching of transistors corresponds. To spin of a electron.
• Transistor ON : electron spins UP. Binary count : ‘1’
• Transistor OFF : electron spins DOWN. Binary count : ‘0’
• Spin is in dilemma of Schrodinger Cat theory. Either 20% spin UP and 80% spin DOWN (or) 80% spin UP and 20% spin DOWN.
• “Two states perfectly correlated”.
• In the language of quantum mechanics. The two states “Entangled”.
QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT : INFORMATION OF QUANTUM COMPUTING
• It’s a quantum mechanical phenomenon in which the quantum states of two or more objects have to described with reference to each other. Even though the individual objects may spatially separated.
• This leads to correlations between observable. Physical properties of the systems.
• Qubits can entangled with one another.
• This can be related with Schrodinger’s Cat. Theory as well.
WORKING OF A QUANTUM COMPUTER
• The quantum computers work efficiently and it must operated in controlled magnetic field and operated at absolute zero temperature. Any external disturbances to quantum computing or quantum computers may ruin the process.
• Eg: If you work like a classical computer, then in the worst-case scenario you’ll have to look the function up five times. That’s because even you see a 1 allocated to the first 4 bit-strings you check, you still can’t sure that all the bit-strings come with a 1.
ADVANTAGES OF QUANTUM COMPUTING
• Can execute any task very faster. When compared to the classical computer.
• In quantum computing, qubit the conventional superposition state. So there’s an advantage of exponential speedup which is resulted by handle number of calculations.
• Google has made a initiative to develop a quantum computer ranging up to 72nm qubits structure. Which means 2^72 operations can be done simultaneously.
DISADVANTAGES OF QUANTUM COMPUTING
• Technology required to implement. A quantum computer is not available at present.
• The reason for this the consistent. Electron damaged as soon as it affected by its environment.
• The research for this problem. It is still continuing the effort.
• It has no positive progress.
Click Here To Visit Our Website