Infosys Recruitment 2022 for Systems Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | Gurgaon
Infosys Recruitment 2022 – Infosys scheduled for the role of Systems Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Infosys Recruitment 2022
|Gurgaon – IN
Education: B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech
Advanced conceptual understanding of at least one Programming Language
Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System
Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project
Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently
Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently
Ability to run Test Cases and scenarios as per the plan
Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stake holders
Good understanding of SDLC
Awareness of latest technologies and trends
How to Apply for Infosys Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE