Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021
Infosys is hiring for the position of Network Design Engineer. So for more such off-campus drives, internships, and govt jobs are updated on our website-MechoMotive.
|Job Title||Network Design Engineer|
|Description||Thorough knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol Suite, VLSM, IP address allocation and IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP routing protocols. Expert knowledge of firewalls (Cisco and Juniper), 802.1x, VPN, IDS Experience using web based services with load balancing (Cisco and F5) Experience with Cisco VOIP (Call Manager, Unity, Contact Center), and using performance control features such as QoS IP routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), Static Routing, NAT, MPLS, IP-VPN configurations, Layer 2 & 3 encapsulation|
|Work Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Act as a senior consultant to customers and project teams in the analysis of business requirements and the design of technical solutions.
- Preparation of High level as well, as low level solution design documents
- Define requirements and guidelines and over see the process of maintaining all necessary network documentation for example (topology diagrams, addressing and device connectivity and configuration details, etc.)
- Working with internal teams (Capacity Management, Change management, NOC Staff) as well as Customer teams to ensure the solution meets customer demands
- Expert knowledge of networking technology both at the architecture and technical levels as related to LAN and WAN environments, WAN optimization Firewall technologies and Voice over IP
- Requirements gathering and Design of LAN and also WAN infrastructure using appropriate combination of hardware, software and facilities
- Extensive experience in designing Large Enterprise Networks with multiple product and solutions
- Thorough knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol Suite, VLSM, IP address allocation and IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP routing protocols.
- Expert knowledge of firewalls (Cisco and Juniper), 802.1x, VPN, IDS
- Experience using web based services with load balancing (Cisco and F5)
- Experience with Cisco VOIP (Call Manager, Unity, Contact Center), and using performance control features such, as QoS
- IP routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), Static Routing, NAT, MPLS, IP-VPN configurations, Layer 2 & 3 encapsulation
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of network diagnostic tools for example isolating and solving network problems (errors, excessive broadcasts, other performance problems, protocol-level failures, application-level failures)
- Experience in operating network monitoring and management products (Cisco Works, Cisco CSM, Juniper NSM, Netflow, IP SLA, etc.)
- Have a good understanding of network testing procedures
- Track record of working in a telecommunications and service provider network environment
- Detailed knowledge of Network design for large & complex enterprise networks
- Good track record of meeting targets in a high pressure environment
Information Technology & Services 10,001+ employees 256,095 on LinkedIn. Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, so we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core so that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives then their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit Infosys (Click Here) to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE