Company Name: Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Ingram Micro off campus drive 2022|
|Description||Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates|
|Work Location||Mumbai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
The company is an American distributor of information technology products and services. The company is based in Irvine, California, U.S., and has operations around the world. In December 2020, Platinum Equity announced its intent to acquire Ingram Micro in an all-cash transaction with an equity value of approximately US$7.2 billion.
Job Details for Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Software Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech
- Job Location:- Mumbai
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 2 years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2022
- Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
- With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. Position Summary:
- Designs develop, tests, debugs, and implements operating systems components, software tools, and utilities.
- Determines systems software design requirements. Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. Generates systems software engineering policies, standards, and procedures.
- What you bring to the role: Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team.
- Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. Explains facts, policies, and practices related to the job area.
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
Job Skills Required for Ingram Micro Recruitment 2022
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained. Work is reviewed regularly by a supervisor or more senior peers.
- Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education.
- Typically requires a four-year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years of functional experience.
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties
How to Apply for Ingram Micro Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE