Intel Graduate Internship Drive 2023
Company Name: Intel India
Intel Graduate Internship Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed ME/M.Tech who are eligible for Graduate Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Intel Graduate Internship Drive 2023|
|Description||Pursuing Master’s in Hardware Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science Excellent Problem solving skills combined with good communication skills required to work in highly dynamic cross-team and cross-site environments. Ability to learn fast|
|Work Location||Bangalore , Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for the company.
This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. It is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting, and delivery of Web content and services.
Job Details for Intel Graduate Internship Drive 2023
- Job role:- Graduate Intern
- Qualification:- ME/M.Tech
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- Freshers
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Intel Graduate Internship Drive 2023
- Pursuing Master’s in Hardware Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science Excellent Problem solving skills combined with good communication skills required to work in highly dynamic cross-team and cross-site environments. Ability to learn fast. Big Plus if you have any of the following knowledge
Skills Required for Intel Graduate Internship Drive 2023
- Usage of any Post-Si debug tools (e.g., logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, things like ChipScope on FPGAs, etc.)
- C/C++ and Python are the most useful languages for our work.
- VLSI concepts -Power Management / Reset
- Familiarity with FW (embedded uC) debug ARC or Extensa LX-series uC preferred
- Knowledge of ARM PM concepts (e.g., P/Q-channel)
- General clocking concepts (PLLs, ROs, etc.)
- Ability to debug interactions between different microcontrollers
- Understanding power delivery concepts, VR interactions, etc. -Mesh / Coherency
- Knowledge of coherence algorithms (MESI, MOESI, MESIF, etc.).
- Experience with SoC fabrics (AXI, ACE, or other AMBA protocols).
- Understanding transaction flows through the system. – PCI Express (we can leverage this expertise for other IOs, like CXL).
- Familiarity with any generation of the PCI Express specification
- Usage of 3rd party PCIe Analyzers very helpful (Tek, Lecroy, etc.) -Memory
- Expertise in any DDR technology.
- The usage of 3rd party DDR Analyzers is very helpful (Tek, Lecroy, etc.)
Apply Here: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE