Intel Internship Drive 2024
Company Name: Intel India
Intel Internship Drive 2024:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed a BE/B Tech or ME/M Tech in Computer Science, Embedded, or Electronics and Communications engineering or equivalent and are eligible for Graduate Technical Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Intel Internship Drive 2024
|The System Simulation and Modeling (SSM) team within System Software and Simulation Engineering (S3E) team in SATG is driving software-first strategy at Intel through early robust system simulators. We are transforming the way our product firmware and software are developed and simulated in a modern cloud computing environment
|Bangalore – India
|FULL TIME, INTERN
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for the company.
This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. It is also responsible for e-commerce development, data hosting, and delivery of Web content and services.
Job Details for Intel Internship Drive 2024
- Job role:- Graduate Technical Intern
- Qualification:- BE/B Tech or ME/M Tech in Computer Science, Embedded, or Electronics and Communications engineering or equivalent
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- Freshers
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Intel Internship Drive 2023
The System Simulation and Modeling (SSM) team within System Software and Simulation Engineering (S3E) team in SATG is driving software-first strategy at Intel through early robust system simulators. We are transforming the way our product firmware and software are developed and simulated in a modern cloud computing environment. We deliver an integrated functional, performance, power, and thermal simulation several quarters before the first silicon. Great simulators result in leadership products by simulating our architecture and software before committing our product execution. We are looking for strong software and systems engineers with a proven track record of software development projects.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following skills/traits:
- 1. Very strong software development and software engineering
- 2. Analyze specifications of upcoming new IP’s and features including complete platform capabilities. Work with Intel software and hardware design engineers and architects to deliver the next generation simulation platform(s)
- 3. Exercising judgment and discretion to develop solutions, remove obstacles and redefine approaches.
- 4. Assesses risks and identifies solutions to timely, efficient achievement of program goals and ensures that quality standards are met.
- 5. Behavioral traits that we are looking for: Strong written and verbal communication skills, teamwork and problem-solving in a cross geo, cross-functional team.
- 6. Highly Proactive in ensuring simulation readiness, quality, customer user experience
Pursuing BE/B Tech or ME/M Tech in Computer Science, Embedded, or Electronics and Communications engineering or equivalent job experience.
Demonstrated C coding skills and/or experience. Background in modern processor microarchitecture and computer systems architecture Knowledge of internal Operating Systems (OS) would be an added advantageDemonstrated vision for continuous validation improvements. Preferred Qualifications: Ability to work with a broad peer group highly motivated with a strong work ethicality to work independently ability to deal with ambiguity in defining activities and direction
Inside this Business Group
Enable amazing computing experiences with Intel Software continues to shape the way people think about computing – across CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures. Get your hands on new technology and collaborate with some of the smartest people in the business. Our developers and software engineers work in all software layers, across multiple operating systems and platforms to enable cutting-edge solutions. Ready to solve some of the most complex software challenges? Explore an impactful and innovative career in Software.
Apply Here: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE