Intel Off Campus Drive 2022
Company Name: Intel India
Intel Off Campus Drive 2022:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech who are eligible for Development Tools Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Intel Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||The Analyzer Engineering team within Intel takes care of VTune and Analyzer product group. The group is looking for college graduates/Postgraduates to join in the validation of software tools to collect and analyze platform performance data from the latest Intel CPU, and GPU silicon.|
|Work Location||Bangalore , Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for the company.
This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. It is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting, and delivery of Web content and services.
Job Details for Intel Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Development Tools Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Batch:- 2022
- Job Location:- Bengaluru/ Hyderabad
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- Freshers
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Intel Off Campus Drive 2022
- The Analyzer Engineering team within Intel takes care of VTune and Analyzer product group. The group is looking for college graduates/Postgraduates to join in the validation of software tools to collect and analyze platform performance data from the latest Intel CPU, and GPU silicon.
- Key aspects of this job include
- Be part of a team that is actively engaged with internal teams responsible for powering-on new platforms and optimizing platform firmware and drivers prior to product launch
- Understanding the CPU/GPU architecture and Analyzer/VTune product implementation to increase feature test coverage.
- Help in Validating features of platform performance and power analysis tools that are key to the latest platforms running both Windows and Lixus-based operating systems
- Hands-on work with pre-production development systems and participating in a variety of Designing test cases, developing test frameworks, automating test cases, release infrastructure, and feature/code coverage.
- Participate in a diverse, Agile team of developers and validation Engineers following standard Scrum planning processes
Skills Required for Intel Off Campus Drive 2022
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry-level position and would be compensated accordingly.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or Electronics Communication Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Relevant coursework/experience in computer architecture, software engineering, CPU/GPU Architecture, Kernel, Kernel-subsystems, and operating systems concepts.
- Good hands-on coding experience in C/C++, Python, and embedded programming/debugging to start immediately.
- Experience with software development on either Windows or Linux platforms, particularly in Firmware, kernel, Kernel-Subsystems, and device drivers.
- Familiarity with CPU/GPU architecture
- Hands-on coding with Python is a plus.
- Familiarity with x86 Model Specific Registers, Memory Mapped I/O, and PCI Express would be an added advantage
- Experience with the development of software analysis tools would be an added advantage
- Interest in low-level hardware monitoring registers and software that can build metrics from them for analysis purposes
- Any project done on the system side during college and internship will be a plus
Apply Here: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE