International Rescue Committee Off Campus Drive 2021
International Rescue Committee (IRC) is seeking a researcher (Health Researcher) to support the design, development, and management of research, learning and evidence generating activities for a five-year multi-country and multi-stakeholder pandemic/COVID mortality and morbidity research grant. The role will contribute about 75% of their time to this grant and is contingent on funding being awarded. For more of such off campus drives, internships, international jobs and Govt jobs, be notified on our websited.
|Job Title||International Rescue Committee Recruitment Drive 2021|
|Description||The IRC is seeking a researcher to support the design, development, and management of research, learning and evidence generating activities for a five-year multi-country and multi-stakeholder pandemic or COVID mortality and morbidity research grant. The role will contribute about a 75percent of their time to this grant and is contingent on funding being awarded.|
|Work Location||Nairobi – Kenya|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Education: PhD or Master’s degree in epidemiology, public health, or related field
PhD with 2-3 years or Master’s with 4-6 years of work experience in research on topics related to health in the humanitarian or development sector. Experience with complex datasets and managing research projects.
Preferred experience & skills:
• High degree of proven project management skills required, and experience facilitating groups of stakeholders to deliver high quality outputs according to schedule
• Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis skills. Knowledge of data analysis software coding such as R, SAS, or Dedoose preferred
• Experience conducting research in humanitarian and/or development settings
• At least three-years of field research experience in humanitarian or low-resource setting, with demonstrated experience leading their own research
• Experience training and supervising field teams, project management, and history of publication of results
• Outstanding communication and coordination capabilities and capability to operate independently and as a team member.
•Excellent writing skills required.
• Experience in or knowledge of pandemics and infectious disease preferred
• Experience leading donor funded programs and grants, including budget management, work plans, and reporting, and providing technical input to propoal-budget development efforts
• Language Skills: English required; French, Spanish, or Arabic preferred
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE