Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Invesco
Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/BCA/MBA who are eligible for the position of Business Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Get associated with Global Investment Compliance Function at Invesco – Learn and develop skills for Rule Coding & Testing, Batch Monitoring, and Reporting. Rule coding and testing in Order Management System (OMS). Support Compliance related projects for bulk rule coding and rule testing, as required|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives.
By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ.
Job Details for Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Business Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/BCA/MBA
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0-3 years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023
- Get associated with Global Investment Compliance Function at Invesco – Learn and develop skills for Rule Coding & Testing, Batch Monitoring, and Reporting.
- Rule coding and testing in Order Management System (OMS).
- Support Compliance related projects for bulk rule coding and rule testing, as required
- Learn and practice daily monitoring of investment restrictions and guidelines.
- During normal day-to-day operations, responsible for identifying any unusual or potential breach due to trading activity and reporting and/or escalating in accordance with relevant governance processes.
- Help in preparing documentation to support reviews conducted and to substantiate and demonstrate adequate processes/controls to meet regulatory requirements.
- Interact with members of the global compliance team to assess, document, monitor, report, develop, coordinate, and implement various compliance monitoring activities, ongoing testing, and related controls
- Assist in addressing day-to-day compliance issues related to trading strategies and application of technology-related controls created and applied within the process
- Collaborate with global teams, as required
- Effectively find solutions to compliance issues as they arise
- Respond to basic and intermediate questions/queries from other teams independently and report to managers for any escalation
- Identify and execute automation and/or workarounds to enhance controls and bring efficiencies in the process
- Present learnings to the Compliance team from time to time.
Skills Required For Invesco Off Campus Drive 2023
(Minimum requirement to perform job duties)
MBA with finance as the major specialization. Additionally, people with Computer Science backgrounds like B.Tech. Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) will be given preference.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
0-3 years of work experience in the Financial Industry (including Banking, Asset Management, Investment Banking, and Insurance) in any capacity or in a technology role. Knowledge of financial products and/or programming language(s) will be added advantage
Skills/Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team
- Effective computer skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of applications
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Flexible to work in US market hours
Apply Here: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE