Investor Relations work from home internship at Nxt Quantum Technologies
About Nxt Quantum Technologies
Investor Relations work from home internship we build niche products for niche customers, interfacing multiple domains and experimenting on the same. Our interests range from healthcare & education, all the way to financial services and venture capital. Our goal is to upend the existing rules and social archetypes, and though we are just getting started, we intend to show that a microscopic change can snowball and improve lives across the planet.
Investor relations (IR) is a strategic management responsibility that is capable of integrating finance, communication, marketing and securities law compliance to enable the most effective two-way communication between a company, the financial community, and other constituencies. Job it is to provide investors with an accurate account of company affairs. This helps private and institutional investors make informed decisions on whether to invest in the company.
About the Investor Relations internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include the following:
1. Reach out to potential investors on multiple fora
2. Document response and understand the thesis of the investors
3. Create presentations, stories, videos for generating investor interest
Investor Relations (IR) combines finance, communication, and marketing to effectively control the flow of information between a public company, its investors, and its stakeholders.
Skill(s) required for the Investor Relations internship
- Learn Business Communication
Who can apply for the work from home internship
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for the work from home job/internship
2. Can start the work from home job/internship between 19th Nov’21 and 24th Dec’21
3. Duration : 2 months
4. Should have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to restart their career can also apply.
Perks from the internship
- Letter of recommendation
Number of openings for the internship
Visit : https://mechomotive.com/