ISRO – VSSC Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Apprentices | B.Tech/ B.Com | Thiruvananthapuram | Walk-In Date: 15th October 2022
Company: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]
ISRO – VSSC Recruitment 2022 : Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Company Website: www.isro.gov.in
Positions: Graduate Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 273 Posts
Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering-15 Posts
Chemical Engineering-10 Posts
Civil Engineering-12 Posts
Computer Engineering-20 Posts
Computer Engineering-20 Posts
Electrical Engineering-12 Posts
Electronics Engineering-43 Posts
Mechanical Engineering-45 Posts
Metallurgy Engineering-06 Posts
Production Engineering-02 Posts
Fire and Safety Engineering-02 Posts
Hotel Management/Catering Technology-04 Posts
B.Com(Finance and Taxation)-25 Posts
B.Com (Computer Application)-75 Posts
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
|Job Title||ISRO – VSSC Recruitment 2022|
|Work Location||Thiruvananthapuram – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Salary: Rs. 9,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO – VSSC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% of marks.
Candidates must complete Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must complete B.Com from a recognized University/ Institute.
Note: Candidates who have passed BE/ B.Tech, Degree, B.Com on or after April 2020 are only eligible to apply.
Candidates age must be maximum 30 years as on 30-10-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Procedure for ISRO – VSSC Recruitment 2022:
Selection to the posts of Graduate Apprentices is completely based on their performance in the academic followed by an interview.
How to Apply for ISRO – VSSC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates must attend the walk-in-interview with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 15th October 2022 from 9.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE