ITBP Recruitment 2022 for Sub Inspector | 37 Posts | Last Date: 14 August 2022
ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has announced Job vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector (Overseer), for 37 vacancies on a contract basis. Candidates who completed their 10th/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Title||ITBP Recruitment 2022|
|Description||Candidates who completed their 10th/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job.|
|Work Location||Dehradun – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Sub Inspector (Overseer)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||16 July 2022|
|Last Date||14 August 2022|
ITBP Constable Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Matriculation or equivalent with Diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by Central Government.
Sub Inspector (Overseer) – 20 to 25 years
UR – 07 Posts
SC – 05 Posts
ST – 02 Posts
OBC – 15 Posts
EWS – 03 Posts
UR – 01 Post
SC – 01 Post
OBC – 03 Posts
Sub Inspector (Overseer) – Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Admit Cards to the candidates will be issued online mentioning the date and venue of recruitment test. Candidature of candidates who are issued online admit cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected and submit all related documents/certificates in original and in prescribed format at the stage of verification of original documents.
Candidates are required to bring a clear & legible print out of their online application form & admit card; else they will not be permitted to enter the venue of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST).
Physical Efficiency Test:
Race 100 Mtrs : To be completed within 16 seconds.
Race 1.6 kms : To be completed within 7 minutes 30 seconds.
Race 100 Mtrs : To be completed within 18 seconds.
Race 800 Mtrs : To be completed within 4 minutes 45 seconds.
Physical Standard Test:
Candidates who qualify the PET will be screened for Height, Chest (Chest measurement for male candidate only) and Weight measurements. Those who do not meet the required physical measurements as applicable will be eliminated at this stage.
|Paper||Syllabus||Total Questions||Marks||Paper Type||Duration|
|I||General Engineering (Civil) & Structure. (Bilingual)||160||160||MCQ||3 Hrs|
|General Intelligence, Awareness & Reasoning etc. (Bilingual)||40||40|
How to apply ITBP Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) website from 16 July to 14 August 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE