Jaguar Land Rover Internship Program 2023
‘Company Name: Jaguar Land Rover
Jaguar Land Rover Internship Program 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their Bachelor/Master’s Degree and are eligible for the position of Engineering – Technical Services Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Jaguar Land Rover Internship Program 2023|
|Description||Gaining a thorough understanding of the retailer support provided by the Technical Services function – including Product Investigation, Local Technical Support, and Warranty – from target-setting to business plan development, measuring customer satisfaction, and working with retailers in a structured manner to drive improvements in all areas|
|Work Location||Mahwah – United States|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Details for Jaguar Land Rover Internship Program 2023
- Job role:- Engineering – Technical Services Intern
- Qualification:- Bachelor/Master’s Degree
- Experience Needed:- 0-1 year
- Job Location:- Mahwah, United States
- Salary:- As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Jaguar Land Rover Internship Program 2023
- The program is open to students at a Junior or Senior level in their Bachelor’s degree program or enrolled in a Master’s Program
- The Internship is for a full year, from June 12, 2023, to May 24, 2024
- 29 hours per week during business hours (Business Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm)
- Paid internship – $18/hour
This position will support the Technical Engineering Department in Customer Service. The Technical Services function hosts a variety of critical business areas which would be an ideal starting point for an intern who is interested in the automotive industry from a National Sales Company perspective.
What you will be doing:
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the retailer support provided by the Technical Services function – including Product Investigation, Local Technical Support, and Warranty – from target-setting to business plan development, measuring customer satisfaction, and working with retailers in a structured manner to drive improvements in all areas
- Supporting the delivery of technical support to retailers when repairing customer vehicles
- Supporting warranty administrators in the right-first-time claim submission on time
- Detecting product quality trends and driving improvement actions
- Learning hands-on retailer experience in our local Technical Center
- Supporting/leading reporting of the Technical Services function and providing feedback to stakeholders through retailer engagement forums (Shop Foreman Call, Warranty Administrator Call, and Service Advisor Call)
- Reviewing internal processes and driving continuous improvement including automated reporting (e.g. through Tableau)
- Supporting strategic projects in Technical Services to drive better retailer efficiencies (e.g. TOPix Cloud Diagnostics, Application Programming Interface Warranty Solution, Warranty Portal releases, and Remote Assist through GCM)
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress (Junior or Senior), or pursuing a graduate studies degree; (Preferably in Engineering or a related field)
- Strong understanding of physics and Engineering related courses
- 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Understanding of how a vehicle operates including systems and component knowledge
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- High level of professionalism.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, strong work ethic, team player, ability to build rapport, and communicate confidently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a desire to learn more about corporate operations.
- Preferred – knowledge of Tableau
- Dedication, commitment, curiosity
How To Apply?
Eligible candidates apply to this drive online by following the link ASAP.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE