Jet2 Travel Technologies 2023 | Freshers must apply: Hiring Junior Test Engineer – Data Engineering
Jet2 Travel Technologies 2023 | Freshers must apply: hiring freshers for Junior Test Engineer – Data Engineering. Candidates with B.E/B tech/ME/M Tech/BCA/MCA/MCS/ BSC from CS/IT stream are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Jet2 Travel Technologies 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Company Website : jet2traveltech.com
Job Role: Junior Test Engineer – Data Engineering
Qualification: B.E/B tech/ME/M Tech/BCA/MCA/MCS/ BSC from CS/IT stream
Batch: Recent Batches
|Jet2 Travel Technologies 2023 | Freshers must apply
|B.E/B tech/ME/M Tech/BCA/MCA/MCS/ BSC from CS/IT stream
|Pune – IN
Salary: ₹5 – ₹10L LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Values at Jet2 Travel Technologies:
Work As One Team
We’re Virtual at Jet2 Travel Technologies 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Working virtual has helped us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting.
We are reimaging the tech workplace of the future by making a permanent transition to virtual work for most of our team
Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success, we’ll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose
Freshers will have to work from Pune office during training for 6 months after joining.
You’re an ideal candidate for us if…
Your ability to rise above, think and see beyond the here and now is matched only by your intellectual curiosity.
You consider yourself to be a student of the world who thrives in an ever-changing environment that holds within its new challenges and chances to prove your expertise.
You level up when you have the opportunity to teach others and empower those around you to excel.
Effectively translating business requirements into self-running software to automate and make the best use of latest technology.
Helping cross-functional teams to solve for business problems and develop solutions that enable us to redefine a “best-in-class” customer experience.
Encouraging the project teams that you oversee to work collaboratively and to aim for insight-driven outcomes.
A typical day in your role:
Be attentive and proactive in the trainings and development activities.
Be participative by asking questions, learning and trying out the concepts
Complete all assignments and assessments in time
Demonstrate discipline, curiosity and learning attitude.
Collaborate with the entire training batch, mentors, leads and stakeholders.
Once deployed to the project, be complaint to the KPIs and expectations defined by the business area
Qualifications, Skills and Experience (Candidate Requirements) for Jet2 Travel Technologies 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Qualification: B.E/B tech/ME/M Tech/BCA/MCA/MCS/ BSC from CS/IT stream with 60% (only 2023/2022)
Trained on any one of the following 4 areas:
QA- Understanding of QA concepts
Experience: 6 months+ to 1 year (preferred)
How to Apply For Jet2 Travel Technologies 2023 | Freshers must apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Jet2 Travel Technologies Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE